I have a bunch of ongoing projects, and this year I’m going to try setting actual goals.
- Ex Libris (cross-stitch, begun May 2016. Total stitches: 183,750)
- Status as of end of 2017: 50,000 stitches completed
- 2018 goal: 100,000 stitches completed
- CURRENT STATUS: 65,000 stitches completed
- L’Esperance (Cross-stitch, begun June 2015. Total stitches: 304,650)
- Status as of end of 2017: 6/48 pages completed; About 45,000 stitches.
- 2018 goal: 10/48 pages completed
- Peacock (Cross-stitch, begun August 2007 DON’T JUDGE ME IT’S HARD TO WORK WITH. 8 pattern pages, yarn on canvas.)
- Status as of end of 2017: About 1/3 done
- 2018 goal: 1/2 done
- Green and Blue Crochet Blanket (Begun November 2017)
- Complete by end of March, 2018
- Etsy store (lavender wands, beaded ornaments, needle minders)
- 2017: Sold about $560 of merchandise
- 2018 goal: Sell about $1k of merchandise